SEO

April 18, 2018

WATCH Elvis In Concert June 1977 - Some lady said about this show, 'He can't talk, but he SURE AS FUCK CAN SING!'

some lady said about this show

 

he can't talk, but he SURE AS FUCK CAN SING!

it gave me chills and made me laugh--i call it a chillaugh




here's the caption ( i love this blurb i wrote 11 years ago, but you may not. the video however is UNFUCKINGINCRDIBLE--19 DAYS AFTER i saw him and less than two mos. till he dies. what is this, rollerderby--EP on Dilaudid)
 
"Oh see, See See Rider" Elvis tells James Burton to "Take it on"
"God, I mean I was totally unprepared to come out here backstage. You know, I was, there were flash bulbs, and, and he says you're on! On what? You're on! Anyway"

"Have I, have we, we.

I have, I ever 'bin to this town before?"

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Elvis wore the Sundial suit with the two cuff buttons which he wore the night before in Omaha. Pershing Municipal Auditorium. 
 
Elvis In Concert CBS Special concert, along with the Omaha, June 19, 1977 & Rapid City, June 21, 1977 shows.

2001 theme, 
 
"Oh Yeah"! 
"Look at his clothes"! 
"Alright!"

"Yes, you're right"


Elvis acknowledges his fans. 
 
"When I was sick" it sounds like Elvis says. 
 
Elvis pauses while the audience applauds him. 
 
He responds, "But I'm back," which brings more applause. 
 
good luck on your tour Tav Falco. try to hold it together. i don't know if Amy Starks likes elvis, but she's been shy lately
Doug Meet