SEO

August 17, 2009

Michael Jackson Fans Are Committing Suicide | CelebJihad.com - Explosive Celebrity Gossip!

Michael Jackson Fans Are Committing Suicide


michael jackson suicide


Sky News quotes Gary Taylor, owner of Jackson fan mega-site, as saying that as many as 12 Michael Jackson fans have killed themselves since Michael’s passing last Thursday.


One manic Jackson fan that was prevented from jumping off a bridge said “It’s all the same to me. I’m going to kill myself. It’s the worst tragedy of my life and I don’t want to live any more. I don’t know why you saved my life, I want to be with him”


A report from Tunisia claims a girl took her life as well but that has yet to be verified.


This is a good start. Allah willing, if we continue to mock Michael Jackson’s death, more of his psychotic celebrity worshiping followers will take their lives. This will give more space to the righteous who realize that they did not know the real Michael Jackson, and that his passing should have little to no effect on their lives.
Michael Jackson Fans Are Committing Suicide | CelebJihad.com - Explosive Celebrity Gossip!